In order to meet the requirements of many of the regulatory agencies we work with, our policy is to require exams to be completed without any references or outside materials, including the course content. If you would like to review the course material after you have completed the exam, you may do so by clicking on the course title from the course history page.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my password?
- How can I print my certificate later?
- Why Can't I Check the "I have read and agree" Box?
- How do I validate my email with TargetSolutions?
- Why aren’t my Completions crediting towards my Credential?
- Where do I print my Credential Summary Report?
- Where did my credential go?
- How do I update my credential/license information?
- How do I Change My Email and Username?
- What’s the timeout limit when taking a test?