Administrators or Supervisors with access have the ability to embed images into the Bulletin Board, located in the Home Page. Here's how:
- Open the File Center, and upload your image (.jpg, .gif, .png).
- You must enable file sharing for the image to populate on your Bulletin board. If you do not enable file sharing, your image will not show up on the bulletin board. To enable sharing, check mark the box stating 'Anybody with this link can view this resource' in the 'Details' portion below, then hit 'Update.'
- Be sure that you are happy with the location of your file. If you move it to a different folder later, the image may disappear from your Bulletin Board. Once it is in its permanent location, click the link to open the file.
- Copy the URL of the link, then return to the TargetSolutions tab.
- Back on your Home page, open the page to edit the Bulletin Board.
- Click the Source code button.
- Use the following embed code: <img src=LinkGoesHere>and the paste in the web address to replace the red text. Then, click Update.
- You should see your image in the text box. If you highlight the image, you can use your mouse to resize it. Then click Submit.
- The image is now embedded on your Bulletin Board.