Let’s say you have a report that you need to run every week. Instead of Generating a New Report every week and starting from scratch, you can use the report from a previous week as a template.
Here's how to:
- Under Administration, select Generate Reports.
- In the 'Reports' tab, click on the report name that you would like to copy.
- When in the report, click on the Copy button at the top of the page.
You may choose to run this report automatically on a weekly basis by utilizing the scheduling function.
- Under the 'Select scheduling and sharing options' check mark the box next to 'Schedule this report to run...'
- Select the Weekly option to run this report automatically on a weekly basis.
- Choose a name for the report and any other necessary constraints. Click Run at the bottom of the page when finished.