Administrators or Supervisors with access are given the ability to add links/hyperlinks into the Bulletin Board that link to files within the File Center.
Follow these steps in order to add a link to the File Center in the Bulletin Board:
- Ensure that the document's link/hyperlink is set to share. Please view article here on how to share File Center documents with outside entities.
- Once the file is set to share, open the desired document within the File Center
- Copy the entire URL address at the top of the screen
- Go to the Bulletin Board, and click on the Gear icon.
- Click on the Insert/edit link icon (chain icon)
- Paste your File Center URL into the URL box
- Type in the the text you want hyperlinked into the Text to display box
- For the Target selection, None opens the link in the same window, and Target opens the link in a new window.
- Press the blue Ok button once you have filled out the form
- Press the green Submit button to finalize your Bulletin Board.
- At the Home page, you will now see this text linked/hyperlinked in the Bulletin Board.