Administrators or Supervisors with access are given the ability to add links/hyperlinks into the Bulletin Board that link to files within the File Center.
Follow these steps in order to add a link to the File Center in the Bulletin Board:
- Ensure that the document's link/hyperlink is set to share. Please view article here on how to share File Center documents with outside entities.
- Once the file is set to share, open the desired document within the File Center
- Copy the entire URL address at the top of the screen
- Go to the Bulletin Board, and click on the Gear icon.
- Click on the 'Insert/edit link' icon (chain icon)
- Paste your File Center URL into the 'URL' box
- Type in the the text you want hyperlinked into the 'Text to display' box
- For the Target selection, 'None' opens the link in the same window, and 'Target' opens the link in a new window.
- Press the blue 'Ok' button once you have filled out the form
- Press the green 'Submit' button to finalize your Bulletin Board.
- At the Home page, you will now see this text linked/hyperlinked in the Bulletin Board.