If a user is not listed within the Supervisors account it is likely due to the groups the Supervisor oversees. You will want to verify and update the groups they oversee accordingly.
Here's how to:
- In the Administration section, select Manage Users.
- Click the green Find Users button located within the Manage Users section.
- Select the Users from within the section '2. Select Users' list and click continue.
- Click on the name of the person you wish to modify.
- Select the Access Tab from the option bar.
- Here you will find the Groups User Oversees. These selections determine which Users the Supervisor will see and what groups they will be able to manage within the site.
Note: A Supervisor essentially has limited rights to specific applications as well as Users.
When updating the Groups Overseen, it is important to note that the more boxes checked between categories (i.e. Rank, Shift, Station, etc.) the more limited the Users become.
For Example: If you select for a Supervisor to oversee Rank: firefighter, Shift: A and EMS Classification: Basic. The user must have all three groups selected within their Organization potion of their account. If a user is missing one of the three categories, they will not pull within the Supervisors list even if they fall within the other two categories. Please see the examples below:
Example of Limited Access to Users: (Filters the user list)
Example of Access to All Users: (Provides access to all users)