The Bulletin Board is located on every administrator and users’ home page. Administrators have the ability to update the Bulletin Board as often as they would like.
Here is the how-to:
Step one from within your Google Calendar:
- On a computer, open Google Calendar. You can only get the code to embed in your website from a computer, not the mobile app.
- Ensure that you make your calendar public for everyone to see.
- In the top right, click Settings > Settings.
- Open the Calendars tab.
- Click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the Embed This Calendar section, copy the iframe code displayed.
Step two from within your TargetSolutions account:
1. Login to TargetSolutions and click the edit icon on the bulletin board.
2. Click the HTML Source code icon within the editor.
3. Find where you want to place the calendar and paste the embed code there. Example of Google calendar embed code:
4. Click Submit in the bulletin board editor. You're done!
Please see the following links for more information about the Bulletin Board: