An offline user is a user who has not yet logged into the program. Once he or she logs in for the first time, their User Status will automatically change to Active. If a user is listed as offline, you are still able to assign courses and credentials to this user.
Articles in this section
- How Can We Log and Track Outside Training?
- Why aren't my user's completions counting towards their Credential?
- I am a Supervisor - why are some people not showing up on my reports?
- How do you edit the user visibility options within credentials?
- How do I Add and Assign a Resource?
- How do I create a Custom Test?
- How Do I Delete a User?
- How Do I Print My Users' Certificates?
- How can I bundle or group courses to always be assigned together?
- How Do I Change My User's Password?