If you would like to upgrade a User or Supervisor to an Administrator, you must be a current site Administrator for your organization. If you would like to proceed in upgrading a User or Supervisor please provide an email to your Account Manager or to the TargetSolutions Support Team. If you would like to email support with this request, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Removing Users from Organization Categories & Groups
- How do I change a Supervisor to a User?
- How do I change an Administrator to a standard User or Supervisor?
- Manage Organization Overview
- Can I reset my users' passwords in mass?
- Supervisor Access Explained
- How can I Change my User's Username or Email?
- How can I add or update a mass amount of new users?
- Where can I find the TargetSolutions User ID?
- Why can't I find one of my users?