How to use TargetSolutions in Internet Explorer 11
- Open up Internet Explorer and press “F12”.
- A bar will open up at the bottom of the screen. Listed on the left hand side are icons, scroll down until you get to the icon that looks like a computer screen, and has the title “Emulation”
- Once there, click the drop-down box for “User Agent String” and select Internet Explorer 9.
- Close the pop-up bar by clicking on the “X” on the right side of the screen
- You’re done, start using TargetSolutions as normal.