My Credentials shows a list of all the credentials, their numbers, and their applicable dates. By clicking on a given credential, users can view credential information, including requirements and previous completions.
- To access, select the 'My Credentials' tab on your homepage
- My Credentials shows their status, a list of all the credentials, their numbers, their percentage progress, and their applicable dates.
- The percentage bar indicates the progress of the entire credential.
- You may utilize the search bar above to narrow down your options for the training(s) by searching keywords of the title of the courses/activities within the credential.
- The percentage bar on each topic (e.g. Pediatric Emergencies) indicates your progress for that specific topic.
- All populates all training(s) (both Completed and Training That Applies) that apply to the credential.
- Completed populates only the completed training taken by the user from the required training for the credential.
- Training That Applies populates only the remaining courses and/or activities that apply to the credential (excluding the completions)
- Completions credited toward overflow topics will now appear in italics within the original topic, and shown in normal font (not italicized) within the overflow topic.
Please see the following links for more information about User Experience: