Administrators can easily modify or remove an assignment in the Manage Assignments section for all Active and Offline Users.
Here’s how it works:
- From your Administration tab select Assignments, then Manage Assignments.
- To narrow your available Users, you may user the filter option within the Narrow By column.
- Once you have narrowed the list of users you can chose the users by clicking on the Users name. Once you have your users selected click Continue.
- If there are multiple users or you are unsure how many have the assignment, you can always click Select all visible and click Continue.
- The courses and activities that are currently assigned to the selected users will populate within the available Courses & Activities section.
- Select the assignment(s) you wish to modify or remove by selecting the check box to the left of each assignment name. You can also choose to Select all visible to select all pending assignments for the selected users. Note: You can use the search bar to easily locate courses or activities.
- Once the assignments are chosen, click Continue.
- The final page will list the assignment details for each assignment based on the users and courses/activities you selected in the previous steps. Check the boxes next to all assignments you need to edit or delete. If this is a long list, you can select all by checking the box in the top left corner.
- Once the desired boxes are checked, you can choose either Edit or Delete.
- Edit: Will provide you the ability to updated the Start date/time and Due date/time.
- Delete: Will remove the assignment from the users pending assignments.
Note: You cannot modify assignment notifications, if the notifications need to be updated you will need to delete the assignment and then reissue it to the user.
Please see the following links for more information about Assignments: