Administrators can easily modify or remove an assignment in the Manage Assignments section. Here’s how it works:
- Select Manage Assignments from the Administration page.
- Narrow users using the filters and Select Users by checking the box next to the name of each individual and select .
- The courses and activities available to the users you've selected will populate in a list for you. Select the assignments you wish to modify or remove. You can use the Search bar to easily locate courses or activities. Activities will be marked with an asterisk (*) at the end of the list.
- Select the particular assignment you would like to edit or remove. To select all the assignments, check the box in the header bar on the top left of the list and click
- Choose based on the action you would like to perform. To update selected assignments, click Edit Selected, fill provide a new Start and/or Due Date, and click Continue. To remove, click Delete Selected, and then Continue.
Please see the following links for more information about Assignments: