Administrators can easily add a video, file, or webpage directly from Community Resources into their File Center in order to share it with their organization.
Here’s how it works:
1. In Community Resources, select the resource in which you would like to import.
2. On the column displayed to the right of the resource, select Import Resource.
3. You can rename the resource whatever you wish in the box provided.
4. Once you're ready to import the resource, select Import.
5. You will know the item has been imported once you see Item Imported appear in red.
6. The item can now be found in your File Center via the Imported Resources folder.