Administrators can easily add a video, file, or webpage directly from Community Resources into their File Center in order to share it with their organization.
Here’s how it works:
- In Community Resources, select the resource in which you would like to import.
- On the column displayed to the right of the resource, select Import Resource.
- You can rename the resource whatever you wish in the box provided.
- Once you're ready to import the resource, select .
- You will know the item has been imported once you see Item Imported appear in read.
- The item can now be found in your File Center via the Imported Resources folder.
Please see the following links for more information about Community Resources: