The File Center is designed for electronic resources that can be easily downloaded regardless of internet connection speed. Resources can be in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, .ppsx)
- Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
- Text (.txt)
- Videos (wmv, asf, avi, flv, m4v, mov, mpg, mp4, m4a, 3gp, 3g2, mj2).
- Audio (aac, ac3, mp3, ogg)
- Image (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif)
- Web (.html)
- Articulate (.zip - see Uploading a SCORM or Articulate Presentation for more information)
- SCORM 1.2 Course (.zip - see Uploading a SCORM or Articulate Presentation for more information)
If you have a larger file, like a PowerPoint with multiple pictures, please try to reduce the size by taking the steps provided under Tips for Success – PowerPoint. If the file is taking too long to process, please use our Large File Upload site located at https://targetsolutions.wetransfer.com/ and your Account Manager at TargetSolutions will upload the file for you.
Please see the following links for more information about the File Center: