The File Center is designed for electronic resources that can be easily downloaded regardless of internet connection speed. Resources can be in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx, .ppsx)
- Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
- Text (.txt)
- Videos (wmv, asf, avi, flv, m4v, mov, mpg, mp4, m4a, 3gp, 3g2, mj2).
- Audio (aac, ac3, mp3, ogg)
- Image (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif)
- Web (.html)
- Articulate (.zip - see Uploading a SCORM or Articulate Presentation for more information)
- SCORM 1.2 Course (.zip - see Uploading a SCORM or Articulate Presentation for more information)
If you have a larger file, like a PowerPoint with multiple pictures, please try to reduce the size by taking the steps provided under Tips for Success – PowerPoint. If the file is taking too long to process, please use our Large File Upload site located at https://targetsolutions.wetransfer.com/ and once a support representative has received the file they will assist with uploading the file for you. Support will also circle back letting you know that your file has been uploaded.
Please see the following links for more information about the File Center: