Supervisors are given specific rights to certain Users and applications within their TargetSolutions site. Only Administrators can Create Supervisors and Give Appropriate Access to Oversee Users.
Here's how to:
- In the Administration section, select Manage Users.
- Click the green Find Users button located within the Manage Users section.
- Select the Users from within the section '2. Select Users' list and click continue.
- Click on the name of the person you wish to modify.
- Select the Access Tab from the option bar.
- Here you will find the Groups User Oversees. These selections determine which Users the Supervisor will see and what groups they will be able to manage within the site.
Note: A Supervisor essentially has limited rights to specific applications as well as Users.
When giving a Supervisor access to oversee users, it is important to note that the more boxes checked between categories (i.e. Rank, Shift, Station, etc.) the more limited the Users become.
For Example: If you select for a Supervisor to oversee Rank: firefighter, Shift: A and EMS Classification: Basic. The user must have all three groups selected within their Organization potion of their account. If a user is missing one of the three categories, they will not pull within the Supervisors list even if they fall within the other two categories. Please see the examples below:
Example of Limited Access to Users: (Filters the user list)
Example of Access to All Users: (Provides access to all users when the specific group that is selected has been given to all users. Ex: If all users have a Rank or Battalion assigned to them)