In the event a member leaves and then returns to your organization you can reactivate their inactivated account.
Here’s how it works:
- In the Administration section, select Manage Users.
- Select the green Find Users button in the Manage Users box.
- Under Narrow By, change user Status to Inactive. This will bring up your user that are inactive. You can filter down further by using Narrow By and Select Users.
- Click on the name of the user you wish to reactivate
- Click edit next to User Status
- Click the drop-down next to User Status and select Active.
- After making your edits, click Save.
Note: If the user is listed as offline and has no training records associated, your Account Manager is able to delete the user for you.
Please see the following links for more information about Managing Users: