In the event a member of your organization retires, leaves your organization, or needs to be removed from the site, you will need to Inactivate their profile. Inactivating a user allows you to maintain their training records, while removing their access to the site. This can easily be done through the Manage Users application.
Here’s how it works:
- In the Administration section, select Manage Users.
- Select the green Find Users button in the Manage Users box.
- Filter down the list of users you would like to Inactivate with the Narrow By and Select Users boxes and click Continue.
- Click on the name of the user you wish to Inactivate.
- Click Account from the option bar shown below:
- Click Edit next to User Status and select Inactive.
- After making your edits, click Save.
Note: If the user is listed as offline and has no training records associated, your Account Manager is able to delete the user for you. It is important to know that once their account is deleted, there is no way to recover any information from their profile again. Thus, we recommend that you inactivate users instead of deleting them.
Please see the following links for more information about Managing Users: