Administrators can easily reset their users’ passwords. Here’s how it works:
- In the Administration section, select Manage Users.
- Select the green Find Users button in the Manage Users box.
- Filter down the list of users you would like to modify with the Narrow By and Select Users boxes and click .
- Click on the name of the person you wish to modify.
- Select Account from the option bar shown below
- Click edit on the section that says Password.
- Retype the new password twice
- Click save
Note: Administrators are unable to have their passwords changed through the Manage Users section.
Please see the following links for more information about Managing Users: