Administrators have the ability to update their users’ information, provide supervisory access to chosen users, and reset passwords.
Here’s how it works:
- In the Administration section, select Manage Users.
- Select the green Find Users button in the Manage Users box.
- Filter down the list of users you would like to modify with the Narrow By and Select Users boxes and click Continue.
- Click on the name of the user you wish to modify.
- You will see the options below:
- Select Account to update a user’s profile information such as First Name, Last Name, E-mail, Employee ID, and User Status.
- After making your edits, click Save.
Note: To remove a user’s access from your site, change their User Status from Active to Inactive. This will keep their training records available to you, but remove them from your active user list. If the user is listed as offline and has no training records associated, your Account Manager is able to delete the user for you.
Please see the following links for more information about Managing Users: