Administrators have the ability to easily add new users to their organization’s account. Here’s how it works:
- In the Administration section, click Manage Users.
- Click the green Add Users button in the Add Users box.
- Type in the new user’s information, including First Name, Last Name, Employee ID,Username, Password, and Email. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Also please note users will have an opportunity to change their own password when they log on to the website.
- Fill in another other categories that will be listed in the user's profile. If you do not see a category that you would like to add, please contact TargetSolutions Client Services.
- Double-check the information is correct and click .
Please see the following links for more information about Managing Users: