Tests are first attached to Custom Activities, then assigned through the New Assignments tool.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to your Activities Builder in the Administration section.
- Select the activity you wish to attach a test to, or create a new activity.
- Select Test under the Free Form Components list. Note: You may only add one test per activity.
- Select the desired test from the drop-down menu and add any instructions you wish to accompany the test.
- Under Options, you can choose if you would like to input the number of test attempts or allow unlimited test attempts for a user to pass.
- Select Allow [insert number] test attempts to pass if you would like to enter the number of test attempts (from 1 to 99) you would like the user to receive.
- Select Allow unlimited test attempts to pass in order to allow the user to retake the test as many times as necessary to receive a passing score.
- Click Submit.
Note: The number of attempts to pass will be recorded and will be available to view in the Custom Activity Detail Report.