Within TargetSolutions you can create custom multiple choice tests which can be added to custom activities.
Note: Custom tests do not have the ability to be timed. However if the user takes too long, the account will log them out for inactivity.
Create the Question Category:
- Click in the Test Builder under the Administration tab. To create a new folder for your questions, click .
- Provide a name for the Category. It is recommended to keep the same name for the Test and Category for easy reference.
- Determine whether the questions should be made available to all administrators within the site (Public) or only available to you (Private).
- The Description box enables you to provide detailed information regarding the category.
- Click once you have completed creating the Category.
Create the Questions:
- Click the next to the Category you have created and click to add a new question
- Either type or copy and paste your question into the first box.
- Enter possible answers to the question in the Answer Choices fields. There is no maximum number of questions allowed.
- Denote a Correct Answer by clicking the bubble next to the appropriate answer on the right column.
Create the Test:
- Click on at the top of the page once all questions have been created.
- Click within the Custom Tests: Test Builder page.
- You can from two views:
- Normal: View individual categories and their questions.
- Advanced: Easily create New Questions and New Categories here rather than doing it from the Question Bank.
- Select the questions for the test either by transferring individual questions using the green arrow, or by clicking the blue arrow next to the category to transfer all questions. To remove a question, select the red X next to the question. If adding questions individually, you are able to drag the questions on the left to reorder them.
- Input the Test Name, the Passing Grade percentage, choose whether or not to Randomize Order, and whether the test’s Access should be Public or Private.
- When finished selecting questions for the test, you can the new test.
- To deliver the test into an activity and assign it to users, please click here for help with assigning tests.