Once an administrator has created an activity, they can easily add a file (Resource) - such as a document or video - to their custom activity.
Here’s how it works:
- To attach a Resource to a custom activity - such as a file, website address, or video - it must first be uploaded to the File Center. For instruction on how upload a resource to the File Center, please Click Here
- From inside the activity, click on Resource on the bottom right of the screen (please refer to the screenshot directly below).
- After clicking on Resource a pop-up box will appear on the screen, which will allow you to select the correct file from the File Center. Instructions on what to do with the uploaded file can also be added at this step by entering text in the Instructions box.
- You also have the option of Requiring an E-Signature. This requires that the user open the attached file before they can submit the activity as complete.
- After all of your options have been selected click Submit.
- After the Resource has been added to the activity, you will see it on the screen as shown below.