If administrators would like to review a completion prior to becoming a record, they will use the Validate Completions feature, which verifies activities have been completed and marked as valid records.
Here’s how it works:
- Under the Administration tab, click on Completions and then Validate Completions.
- Your first step will be to find the employee by typing in their name or narrowing by their user status, department, or other categories.
- After finding the user, a list will populate with all the activities you can validate. These are activities that have been assigned to users and have been completed but need validation to be recorded into the system.
- You have the options to Validate, Reject or Delete a completed activity.
- If rejecting a completed activity, you will be taken to a screen in which you can provide the user with instructions for re-submission.
Please see the following links for more information about Activities Builder: