Administrators can attach documents to users credentials through the Manage Credentials application.
Here’s how it works:
1. In Manage Credentials, click the Down Arrow next to the Credentials category containing the credential.
2. Select the credential to which you would like to attach the document to.
3. After opening the credential, click the Gear icon associated with the Users box.
4. Click the Gear Icon next to the appropriate user.
5. In the Attachments field, click the Browse and Select Files for Upload option and select the document you wish to attach to the credential.
6. Once the document is listed in Attachments select Submit to save changes.
7. After the attachment has been properly saved, you will see a small paperclip icon within the Attachment column for the user.
Please see the following links for more information about Manage Credentials