When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to validate your email address. This will allow TargetSolutions to send you Notifications about your required training sent out by your Site Administrator.
- Visit your department-specific TargetSolutions Login Page, and enter your username and generic password, which should have been provided to you. Click Login. If that comes up as invalid, you can contact TargetSolutions Support at 800.840.8048 and we can assist with account recovery.
- If your username and password combination are correct, you will be asked to verify your email. Retype to make sure the spelling is correct (you can edit the one on the top line if the one in our system is incorrect), and then click Send Verification Email.
Note: If you do not have an email address, in some cases there may be a “don’t have email” link that you can click. If you do not see that link available, then email addresses are required for your site. You will need to contact your Site Administrator for instructions on how to proceed.
- An email has been sent. You can close this webpage, and open your email account.
- Look for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. These can take up to ten minutes to send. Be sure to check your Junk Mail folder if you do not see it in your Inbox.
- Click the hyperlink in the email, or copy and paste into the URL of your web browser.
- This screen will prompt you to set up a new password, select security questions, and read our Terms and Conditions. Click Submit to enter your TargetSolutions account. Going forward, you will log in at that same department-specific login page, using your email address as your username and your new password. You will not need to validate your email again.
Note: If you are taken to an Invalid/Expired page instead, then it is possible you sent multiple validation emails to yourself. Each one you send will cancel the one before it. They will also expire after 30 days. In this case, you would need to go back to your login page and begin the process again.