Organizational groups can be updated or added by Supervisors and Administrators with appropriate access. These groups are customized based on the individual organization, and users may fall into one or more of these categories. Below you will find the how-to for altering these groups for a user or a group of users.
How to update a user's Organization settings individually:
1. Under Administration, select the Manage Users function and under Manage Users, click Find Users.
2. Select the user(s) from column 2 who you wish to edit, and once your users are selected and populated in column 3, click Continue.
3. Select the user's name to open their account.
4. Select Organization on the top bar, then click Edit Organization Settings.
5. Within Organization, select the user's appropriate organizational categories (i.e. department, rank or shift) and click Save.
How to update multiple users' Organization settings:
1. Select View Organization Categories.
2. Select the group you wish to edit. Note: If updating a user from one group to another, start with the new group as if only one selection is allowed, the system will automatically remove them from the old group.
3. Select Manage Users.
4. Select Add Users.
5. Select the user(s) you would like to add and then click Continue.
6. Congratulations, you have successfully added users to a new organizational category.