To reactivate an archived activity:
- Go to the Activities Builder. Click the Archive menu item in the upper right hand corner.
- Select the activity you wish to reactivate and click the Reactivate icon to the right as highlighted below.
- Choose a category in which to put the activity and click Continue.
To reactivate multiple archived activities:
- Go to Activities Builder. Click the Archive menu item in the upper right hand corner.
- Select the activities you wish to reactivate. Then click the downwards arrow on the left side of the menu to access the mass management tools.
- Select Reactivate.
- Choose a category in which to put the activities and click Continue.
Once you reactivate an activity:
- The activity will move from the archive area into the selected category in Activities Builder
- Activity settings will be in effect immediately (ex: if Allow self assign is on, the activity will be visible in Self Assign upon reactivation)
- No assignments previously deleted during the archive process will be restored