An activity can be added to credential topics from Manage Credentials or directly from the activity in Activities Builder.
To add an activity to a credential topic from Activities Builder:
- Go to Activities Builder and click on any activity.
- In the upper right corner, click the "Add to Credentials" button highlighted in the image below.
- Using the dropdown menu, find the credential to which you'd like to add the activity.
- Once the credential is chosen, you will be able to select a topic.
- Once a topic is selected, the hours or units field will become available. Like when adding an activity from the Manage Credentials feature, this field is prepopulated.
When adding an activity with a set duration to an hour-driven topic, the duration is automatically entered, but is editable.
If the duration in the activity allows for a user-entered number, the hours row will show ‘User Defined’.
If the credential topic is unit-driven, the unit credit will show as 1.
- When finished, click Save.