The way to remove a user is to inactivate them. This will be the same thing as deleting, they will be removed from your active headcount, but their records will be preserved on the back end. This way if you ever needed to access their transcripts or information you would be able to do so.
- Under Administration, select Manage Users. Then click Find Users.
- Select the user you wish to remove.
- Click the user's name to open their Account settings.
- Click Edit to the right of User Status.
- Switch their status from Active/Offline to Inactive, and then click Save.
- Your user has been removed from your site. If you ever needed to reactivate them, follow these instructions.