Users can edit their personal information with the My Profile link on the top right of the Home page.
My Profile features users’ personal information, including Account and Organization.
- Account allows a user to change his or her password, Email Address, and update security questions.
- Username: Depending on the setting selected by the users administrator, users may be able to change their username to a different confirmed email or a different username.
- Password: Users can edit their password by clicking the edit icon to the right of the password field. Enter the old password and new password and hit save
- Email: Users can add new emails to their account through the email field. Hit edit on the email field and then click "Add a New Email". You will enter the new email, click add, and then receive a notification that a verification email has been sent to the new email. The new email will appear as (pending validation) until you follow the directions in the verification email.
- Security Questions: You can choose and fill out two security questions to use for password recovery.
- Organization allows the user to update some of the groups set up by the site Administrator.
Users have the ability to change this information at their own discretion.
Please see the following links for more information about User Experience: