Administrators can record the event training directly from the Events Manager. First, an activity needs to be created through Activities Builder to formally document event attendance.
After creating the related activity, the Events application enables administrators to record the activity as complete for users enrolled in the event.
- From the Home page, select Events.
- Click on the name of the event you wish to manage in either My Enrolled Events, My Past Events, or My Created Events.
- From the Event Details page, click .
- The Record Completed Activity page will list all the users currently enrolled in the event as well as indicate which enrolled users attended the event. To record a completed activity, check the box next to the users names and click
- Click on the activity you wish to record as complete.
- Confirm which users completed the activity and click .
- Verify the users, complete the activity, and click .
Please see the following links for more information about Events: