Administrators can assign training courses or activities to users who have previously enrolled in an event. Here’s how it works:
- From the Home page or Administration tab, select Events.
- Find the event you wish to attach the assignment to in either My Enrolled Events, My Past Events, or My Created Events. Please note an event must have at least one person enrolled before an administrator can create an assignment for that event.
- Click on the name of the event you want to manage.
- From the Event Details page, click .
- The Create Assignment page will list all the users currently enrolled in the event as well as indicate which enrolled users attended the event, if the administrator has previously managed attendance. Check the box next to the users names and click .
- Select the courses or activities you wish to assign and click .
- Confirm which users are going to be given the assignment and click .
- Enter a start date and due date, if applicable for the assignment, and click
Please see the following links for more information about Events: