After categories and groups have been created, administrators have the ability to modify the group and add users. Here’s how it works:
- In the Administration section, select Manage Users.
- Click the green View Organization Categories button in the Manage Organization box.
- Click on the Drop down arrow to the right of the category of the group you wish to modify.
- Click on the group name you wish you modify and provide a new Group Name and .
- To change the users, select and choose the user(s) you would like to add to the group:
- Narrow By: Filters the list of users in the Select Users box by group.
- Select Users: You can filter the list by using the Search bar at the top of the column. Check the box next to the name of each user you wish to assign to this group. You can click Select all visible at the bottom to automatically check all the boxes in the column.
- Delete Users: To delete user(s) from the list, either uncheck the name(s) in the Select Users column, or click on the name in the Users Selected column. To reset the list, click Clear all to remove all users.
6. Click .
Please see the following links for more information about Managing Users: